Take a quick Video Tour of the
Henning Landmark Center
and learn about our
Arts activities and our
Facility, from our
5 Retreat Bedrooms to
our History Museum, to our
new Workshop for Ceramics,
Glass Blowing, and more.
Thanks to Lake Region Arts Council and to
Jackie & Stephen Henning of
AMS Digital for making this
The original Landmark House was built in 1914, expanded in 1948, and served as residence and Medical Clinic for doctors A.J. Lewis, Charles Lewis, Jay Kevern, and Jon Wigert. In 2006 the building was acquired by the City of Henning, and restored with a generous gift from the Espeland Family Foundation. In 2009 it opened as the Henning Landmark Center, a non-profit organization dedicated to the Arts and other community activities.
In December 2021 The "Lewis House and Medical Clinic" was listed in the National Register of Historic Places, celebrating nearly 80 years serving the medical needs of our surrounding region.
The Henning Landmark Center celebrates and promotes the Artistic Creativity & Industry of our surrounding communities.
We host artistic workshops, providing opportunities to learn techniques from talented artists in a variety of disciplines.
We are also available for public and private meetings, parties, workshops, receptions, and retreats.
Contact Dan Broten for details on reserving Landmark for your events. 218-548-5760