Our restored 1914 Landmark home is a warm and inviting space for receptions, dinners, workshops, or meetings.
Gather by the fireplace, in the reference Library, or on the sunporch.
Attached to the house is the original Doctors Clinic, built in 1948, and restored to become our Gallery and History Center.
This Gallery space has changing Art Exhibits, tables for workshops and meetings, a small Lending Library,
free WiFi access, and our local History Museum on the lower level.
Our main floor is accessible via Garden Level Ramp, although our lower level museum requires the use of stairs.
Our Retreat Center consists of the 1914, Arts & Crafts style House, a fully functioning kitchen, and five furnished bedrooms on the 2nd level of the house. While the main floor of the house is accessible by Garden Level Ramp, our 2nd floor requires visitors to use a stairway. There are two full bathrooms with showers for 2nd floor guests, and two bathrooms on main floor
Our Garden in the front yard of Landmark is a beautiful sight designed by former Mayor David Holmgren. Many of our Summer & Fall events occur within our surrounding Garden area, and Patio area, including Corn & Brat Feed, Summer Reading Series, Kids Art Camp, Bike Rodeo, and other events & workshops. Our garage workshop space contains our electric Kiln and is used for workshops in ceramics, woodworking, and metalwork.